Mount Sopris’ vision is to be recognized as the world leader in slimline logging solutions based on our customers’ success!
To this end, Mount Sopris made a number of investments in 2015 to improve our internal operations and better meet our customers’ needs. Examples include:
- Net Promoter System to systematically capture the “voice of the customer”.
- Lean manufacturing and advanced supply chain practices to reduce delivery time.
- Quality management system to identify and eliminate manufacturing defects.
- Customer support software to improve the efficiency and timeliness of our support.
- Expanded rental pool to provide new options and more flexibility.
- Additional staff to improve customer support and speed-to-market of new products.
In addition to these operational improvements, Mount Sopris also introduced several very popular products this past year. These included a 2nd Generation Optical Televiewer and WellCAD 5.1 software, which includes a significantly enhanced Image & Structure Interpretation (ISI) Workspace for greater productivity.
Not as visible were a number of winch derivatives for specialized applications, as well as a scalable boom assembly for custom logging vehicles. Other products to be released in early 2016 include an innovative 2500 meter winch and a 1.25” diameter gamma probe designed for mining and geotechnical applications.
Through better execution, better products, and better support, Mount Sopris is committed to the long-term success of its customers. Don’t hesitate to let us know how we can do better. On behalf of the entire team at Mount Sopris, and please accept our best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2016!