The Image & Structure Interpretation (ISI) Workspace boosts productivity and improves the objectivity of the picking process. It combines manual and automated structure picking tools, sophisticated data visualization, and a logical workflow into a powerful processing and interpretation platform. The ISI Workspace is a new add-on module coinciding with the release of WellCAD 5.1, which extends the functionality of the original Image module.
The ISI Workspace allows interpretation of ATV, OTV, Electrical Imager (e.g. FMI, CMI, STAR) and 360 degree core scan images. The following are just a few of its exciting features:
- Real-time conversion from apparent to true picks.
- Simultaneous picking of planar, linear and free-hand features on multiple images.
- Picking results are tagged with a confidence value and structural planes are displayed superimposed on a virtual 3D core – improving the data quality control.
- The geoscientist controls the manual, semi-automatic, and auto picks.
- An interactive stereonet and algorithms to find similar or most representative picks enhance the interpreter’s control of the data set and optimize the picking results.
Your increased productivity when processing image data with the ISI Workspace will pay for the upgrade within a few months. If you would like more information or a quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us. Free demonstration versions are available upon request.