The MSI-360 Digital Camera is the first of its kind in our industry! This is the first fully digital camera that works on up to 2000 meters (6562 ft) of standard single, coaxial, or multi-conductor wireline and displays high resolution downhole and side-view video in real time at the surface. Both the onsite operator and the customer can see the real time video displayed in an internet browser, on their personal phones, tablets, or laptop using the control unit’s built-in Wi-Fi or ethernet connections.
The process of collecting video with this digital downhole camera is so easy and seamless, any customer onsite will be immediately impressed. And better yet, the cost of this camera system is less than similar cameras from most leading camera vendors. This is the first time that a camera can now be used on standard geophysical wireline similar to other groundwater tools such as resistivity, caliper, fluid conductivity/temperature, and natural gamma. In the past, cameras were only able to operate on coaxial cable.
The operator can take pictures or snap shots of the well while recording video. As displayed in the video above, the downhole view is displayed next to two side-views, each covering 180 degrees of the borehole wall. Once the video is complete, a high resolution HD quality MP4 video is downloaded. If you are interested in testing before buying, this camera is available today in our Rental Equipment!
Don’t hesitate to Contact Us to let us know about your logging needs.
Note: The video above shows this camera being used for the inspection of a water well down to 400 meters (1312 ft) depth. The borehole is lined with 6 inch diameter steel casing and rock fragments are clearly visible.
- Water Well Inspection
- Pump Inspection
- Casing Revision
- Pylon and Caisson Inspection
- Equipment Recovery and Fishing
- Shaft Inspection
- Strata Identification
- 5G Remote Monitoring
[X] PVC Borehole
[_] Not Necessary
Features & Benefits
- Digital video and pictures on standard wireline
- Works on up to 2000 meters (6562 feet) of single, coaxial, or multi-conductor wireline
- Downhole sidewall and down-view video recorded at the same time
- Review video in real time on multiple phones, tablets, or laptops via WiFi or ethernet from the console
- Improved digital, high resolution image
- Optional depth and speed overlaid onto video as subtitles
- Narrow 43 mm (1.7 inch) diameter
- Easy to operate, very little training required
Specifications – Metric/English
Additional Example Videos on YouTube
Please Contact Us for more information