Come join us for this geophysical equipment demonstration day that will include geophysical well logging equipment, our new custom logging van, and WellCAD well log data processing software from Mount Sopris Instruments and ALT.
But wait… There’s more!
Also attending, are two more local equipment manufacturers that will demonstrate their geophysical instruments.
- Guideline Geo’s ABEM and MALA: Electrical resistivity, transient electromagnetics, seismic, and ground penetrating radar instruments
- QuSpin: Magnetometers
Don’t miss out on the geophysics event of the summer. With equipment demonstrations, opportunities for hands-on equipment interaction, networking with fellow attendees, and lots of fun, this event is sure to create an unforgettable experience!
- Date: July 12th, 2021
- Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm MDT
- Location: Fairmount Park, 5222 Quaker St, Golden, CO 80403
- Cost: FREE – Open to the public! RSVP requested, but not required.
- RSVP: Please RSVP using this LINK
- Instrumentation: GPR, TEM, ERT, seismic, borehole, magnetics
- Details: Come-and-go as you please, equipment demonstrations, hands-on equipment interaction, networking, and summertime fun!
- Volunteers Needed: If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please reach out to Makayla Shoup – email@example.com
Please forward this invitation to anyone who is interested in geophysics!