Don’t miss seeing the NEW CoreCAD Workspace in action for WellCAD software Version 5.3.
We will be demoing the software during next week’s Unconventional Resources Technology conference (URTeC) here in sunny Denver, Colorado in Booth 948. WellCAD version 5.3 was just released last week. The new version comes with some exciting upgrades to the way in while we can log are characterize core in the CoreCAD module.
The revised Digital Core Description add-on comes with a new innovative workspace allowing the generation of visually attractive core descriptions (with the look of hand-drawn core sheets) and the acquisition of detailed digital data valuable for petrophysical analysis and reservoir modeling.
The new CoreCAD provides an intuitive and easy to use graphical user interface (GUI) to navigate between core runs and data columns, acquire data by free-hand drawing or interval based data capture and offers the unrivaled flexibility to import, add and export additional data. Being fully integrated into the WellCAD platform the user has access to all functionalities like Core Image Cropper, Cross Plotting, Color Classification and many more analysis features.
• Innovative and intuitive workspace for core, outcrop and sample logging.
• Graphical logging and simultaneous data digitization.
• Detailed digital core data is available in each individual data column.
• Visually attractive graphical reports.
• Flexible in layout, data organization and logging preference (e.g. free hand or interval based).
• Easy import of additional data columns or generation
From the URTeC conference website:
With record-breaking attendance of more than 6,000 attendees, more than 300 packed technical presentations, and an incredible industry response at URTeC 2018, there is no doubt that the sixth edition of URTeC was an overwhelming success.
Stemming from the recent surge in the upstream industry and the incredible success in Houston, URTeC 2019 in Denver looks to push the boundaries and continue as the premier event focused on the latest science and technology applied to exploration and development of unconventional resources.
URTeC unites the disciplines by bringing together the entire asset team together under one roof to connect on all things unconventional. URTeC is comprised of three sponsoring organizations:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
Plus nine endorsing organizations:
- American Rock Mechanics Association (ARMA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Association for Iron and Steel Technology (AIST)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME)
- Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE)
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA)
This combination of the world’s leading professional societies has brought both depth and breadth to the technical base of the conference which has attributed to the URTeC’s collaborative platform and innovation exchange sustaining and propelling our industry’s ongoing success.
We look forward to meeting you there!