The BHFS probe is a discrete point fluid sampler tool. The probe is lowered to a specific interval within the borehole and the piston is opened. Once the 1 or 2-liter sample chamber is filled, the piston is closed, and the probe is brought to the surface. Once the fluid sampler is at the surface you open the valve at the bottom of the probe and the sample can be drained into your sample container.
The sampler tool is supplied as a stand-alone tool.
The BHFS operates with the Matrix logging system and can be run on any standard wireline (mono, 4 or 7 conductor, coax).
- Collect fluid samples for lab analysis
- Environmental studies
- Water quality changes at different depths
[X] PVC Borehole
[X] Not Necessary
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty, high-torque motor with ball screw drive.
- Small 51 mm diameter, easy one-person use.
- Bottom sub encloses fluid sampler transfer valve.
- Can specify sampling chambers of 1 or 2 liters. Larger capacities available upon demand.
Specifications – Metric/English
|Diameter||51 mm||2.0 in.|
|Length||1.58 m||62.4 in.|
|Weight||6.8 Kg||15 lbs.|
|Max. Pressure||200 bar||2900 psi|
Sampler Point: 64.5 cm (25.4 in.) from top of probe
Sample chamber: 1 L (0.26 gal) or 2 L (0.53 gal)