Mount Sopris is proud to introduce the Radiation Solutions RS-230 BGO Super-SPEC Handheld Gamma-Ray Spectrometer
It is the industry standard in portable handheld gamma ray survey devices for geophysical, mineral, and geologic applications. This spectrometer offers an integrated design with a large BGO detector, direct Assay data, data storage, full weather protection, ease of use and the highest sensitivity in the market.
It is ideal for field exploration. Easy to use Bluetooth (BT) Connectivity provides wireless connection to a Bluetooth enabled external GPS receiver, earphone or computer.
Don’t miss these Features!
- Large BGO (Bismuth Germanate Oxide) detector, 103 cm3 (6.3 in3)
- Extreme sensitivity (3x greater than Nal crystal of the same volume)
- Assay mode readout in %K, ppm of U and Th
- Auto-stabilizing on naturally occurring radio elements
- 5-digit LCD display with scrolling histogram graph of last 100 readings
- Bluetooth and USB equipped with external GPS integrated into data stream via BT
- Special rugged design to withstand field usage, weatherproofing, water and dust protection
- No radioactive sources required for proper operation
This handheld BGO Spectrometer is an easy-to-use instrument for universities, research, field mineral exploration, and many other applications.