ALT to Exhibit at AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition
Mount Sopris’ sister company Advanced Logic Technology, ALT , will be presenting the new release WellCAD 5.2, with lots of new features, at the AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, from 2 – 5 April 2016.
With a global audience of some 6,800 professionals from more than 72 countries, the AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition is one of the most prestigious events for the geosciences community with a tradition of delivering an exceptionally strong, juried technical program, state-of-the-art technology displays and networking activities that create a dependable, fun and valuable business forum.
Founded a century ago, AAPG was built upon the expertise and knowledge of many of the world’s most prominent and successful geoscientists. The traditions of scientific excellence and professional camaraderie carry on when the Association’s flagship event returns to Houston for the centennial of AAPG.
Annick Henriette and Rein Corstanje will be representing ALT at Booth 2239
ALT – Advanced Logic Technology is a leading developer and supplier of borehole logging equipment and data processing software.
Their product portfolio includes:
- Slim hole geophysical logging systems such as acoustic and optical televiewer for cased and open hole applications
- High temperature acoustic televiewer suitable for geothermal and well integrity applications (cement evaluation, casing integrity)
- WellCAD / CoreCAD software for core description, drilling optimization, log processing, wireline & image processing.
- Full suite of slim hole geophysical logging tools (158°F- 2900 PSI)
- Data acquisition systems (mini logger and 19”rack solutions)
- Bureau work (digitization, data loading etc…)