The Covid-19 pandemic is quickly changing the way Mount Sopris Instruments can do business in a global economy.
As a global company, our priorities during the COVID-19 pandemic are to:
- Help “flatten the curve,” lessen the impacts on the health care system, and protect our employees and communities
- Maintain business continuity to service our clients and provide a safe working environment for employees
Based on new “shelter in place” regulations recently announced by the Mayor of Denver:
- We are monitoring and diligently following guidance and recommendations from applicable health agencies and authorities.
- Our employees for technical support and sales are working remotely.
- We will have minimal in-office staff to ship and provide security at our Denver office.
- We have restricted business travel outside of Colorado.
- We are holding customer sales, training, and technical support meetings by teleconference.
- Due to the inability to assemble equipment until at least April 12th, delivery times for new orders and repairs may be delayed.
- Rentals are still being offered and are available with at least 2 days notice.
- Emergency repairs may be offered– Please contact us for more information.
- Sales orders for in stock items such as WellCAD software, rehead kits, and spares can ship within a couple days of receipt of order.
- We are continually monitoring the situation in Denver and Colorado to ensure a timely response to changes as these emerge.
We are grateful to the health agencies and professionals who are responding and guiding us all through this crisis. Thank you all, and we look forward to continuing to support our customers and their businesses throughout this situation.