Our international network of sales reps has been a critical element in Mount Sopris’ success for over 60 years, creating satisfied customers in over 120 countries. With the most trusted name in borehole logging, Mount Sopris offers its sales partners the industry’s most extensive range of solutions backed by best-in-class support.
How we support our International Sales Representatives
We consider our sales representatives to be part of our team and seek to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Here are some of the ways we help our sales reps succeed:
- Cost sharing on factory training, regional marketing initiatives, and demonstration equipment
- Marketing materials, corporate apparel, and promotional items
- Periodic visits from Mount Sopris for business development
- Access to our sales representative website, loaded with helpful resources and online forum to share ideas with other reps.
What we are looking for in a Sales Representative
Our most successful sales reps have much in common, despite significant differences in language, culture, and business climate. What they share are certain business practices that have led to competitive advantage and sustained financial success:
- Staff who have developed strong technical knowledge in borehole logging, including the operation, maintenance, and basic troubleshooting of our equipment. These staff are often geoscientists or engineers by training and/or experience.
- Staff who are well connected in their region’s geoscience community, and are typically active in industry associations.
- In addition to offering our equipment, they also offer complementary product lines such as surface geophysical equipment, which increases their customer network and visibility.
- They maintain a professional website that is aesthetically pleasing, easy to navigate, and presents sufficiently detailed information on the products and services that they offer.
- Regularly exhibit at important local and regional tradeshows to acquire new customers and network with industry professionals.
- They possess our borehole logging equipment for marketing at tradeshows, customer demonstrations, and rental purposes.
- They maintain a well-thought out sales program whereby they systematically call upon new and existing customers.
Would you like to learn more?
As the world’s population continues to grow and natural resources become more scarce, advanced geophysical methods for subsurface investigations will only become more important. If you currently meet the above representative standards or are willing to do so, we would like to hear from you! Please complete the following form with your information and we will get back to you quickly. Thank you!